CIGRE 2018 Paris: come and visit SANERGRID on stands 166 and 316
CIGRE (International Council on Large Electric Systems) is a permanent, non-governmental, not-for-profit international association based in France. It was founded in 1921 and aims to :
- To facilitate and develop the exchange of engineering information in all countries concerning the generation and transmission of high-voltage electricity.
- Make managers, decision-makers and regulators aware of the summary of CIGRE’s work
- Anticipating the issues involved in planning and operating networks, designing, building, maintaining and disposing of equipment…
- Discussions on electricity markets, regulation and the environment are also at the heart of CIGRE’s concerns.
For the 2018 edition, SANERGRID and its partners have chosen to exhibit at the show, which is being held in parallel with the CIGRE conferences.
- KOLEKTOR ETRA: Manufacturer of power transformers from 10 to 400 MVA and from 20 to 400 kV. An opportunity to look back at our first delivery to EDF in 2018 and our latest European successes in Germany, Scandinavia and the offshore wind sector.
- SGB dry-type transformer World leader in coated dry-type transformers for wind power and special applications. This exhibition will be the occasion for the official presentation of the standard 24kV range called Gravity Line and the latest French deliveries for 2018.
- SANERGRID Representative of high quality European electrotechnical equipment, but also designer and manufacturer of retention solutions and fire-resistant systems with transformer retention tanks and bunds and fire extinguishing cover for electrical transformers, exclusively equipped with drainage filters from the world leader SPI.
- MIDSUN : How to give a second life to your high voltage insulators, reduce their maintenance and cleaning costs, and minimise the risk of ignition with MIDSUN’s technological solutions. Discover also the anti-intrusion and anti-corrosion ranges